What Is a Rapid Metrics Management Identification Project?
A ValueMetrics Rapid Metrics Management Identification Project is designed to give organisations of all sizes to gain an invaluable insight to the major benefits of their business improvement potential by integrating a Rapid Metrics Management Solution into their overall performance strategy.
Which Type of Organisations Benefit from Rapid Metric Management Project?
A ValueMetrics Rapid Metrics Management Identification project will be of benefit to organisations of all sizes. Whether you are a single business unit, a series of business units rolled up to an executive layer, or a holding company with diversified business units there is no better way to experience the business potential of our Rapid Metrics Management Solution.
Typical Analysis Based Dashboard
What Does a Rapid Metrics Management Project Involve?
- Conduct a strategic business model alignment workshop that typically takes 1 to 2 days.
- Audit your current metrics, reviewing its suitability and applicability of current choices. Also review and determine the delivery mechanism of each metric.
- Make a recommendation of a full set of metrics required to optimise performance.
- Develop a gap analysis to provide your management with a journey map to close the gaps between current and recommended metrics.
- Compile the scorecard in a full desktop version using the latest business intelligence (BI) technology with your actual data where possible. Mock-up data will be inserted where needed to enrich the prototype experience. This typically takes about 15 days.
Why choose a ValueMetrics Rapid Metrics Management Identification Solution?
The key benefits of a ValueMetrics Rapid Metrics Management Identification Solution are:
- Strategy originated or refreshed using the latest strategy tools
- Metrics include where you wish the business to be rather than where it is now
- Confidence in decision making is vastly enhanced in the knowledge that you are using the correct metrics
- Correctly clustered metrics sets are designed, ensuring various role owners have a basis for understanding their “must have” metrics
- A prototype Scorecard with the selected metrics ensures a blueprint for further development and value for money is locked in given the rapid development time and commensurate cost