Rapid Metrics Management Identification Project
The successful management of any
business depends on effective and
reliable measurement techniques
that are designed to drive the
What Is a Rapid Metrics Management Identification Project?
A ValueMetrics Rapid Metrics Management Identification Project is designed to give organisations of all sizes to gain an invaluable insight to the major benefits of their business improvement potential by integrating a Rapid Metrics Management Solution into their overall performance strategy.
Which Type of Organisations Benefit from Rapid Metric Management Project?A ValueMetrics Rapid Metrics Management Identification project will be of benefit to organisations of all sizes. Whether you are a single business unit, a series of business units rolled up to an executive layer, or a holding company with diversified business units there is no better way to experience the business potential of our Rapid Metrics Management Solution.
Typical Analysis Based Dashboard
What Does a Rapid Metrics Management Project Involve?
- Conduct a strategic business model alignment workshop that typically takes 1 to 2 days.
- Audit your current metrics, reviewing its suitability and applicability of current choices. Also review and determine the delivery mechanism of each metric.
- Make a recommendation of a full set of metrics required to optimise performance.
- Develop a gap analysis to provide your management with a journey map to close the gaps between current and recommended metrics.
- Compile the scorecard in a full desktop version using the latest business intelligence (BI) technology with your actual data where possible. Mock-up data will be inserted where needed to enrich the prototype experience. This typically takes about 15 days.
Why choose a ValueMetrics Rapid Metrics Management Identification Solution?
The key benefits of a ValueMetrics Rapid Metrics Management Identification Solution are:
- Strategy originated or refreshed using the latest strategy tools
- Metrics include where you wish the business to be rather than where it is now
- Confidence in decision making is vastly enhanced in the knowledge that you are using the correct metrics
- Correctly clustered metrics sets are designed, ensuring various role owners have a basis for understanding their “must have” metrics
- A prototype Scorecard with the selected metrics ensures a blueprint for further development and value for money is locked in given the rapid development time and commensurate cost