A Rapid Metrics Management Identification project empowers businesses of all sizes to gain an invaluable insight to their business improvement potential
What is a Rapid Metrics Management Identification project?
A ValueMetrics Rapid Metrics Management Identification Project is designed to give organisations an invaluable insight to the major benefits of integrating a Rapid Metrics Management solution into their overall performance strategy.
Which type of organisations benefit from Rapid Metric Management project?
A ValueMetrics Rapid Metrics Management Identification project will be of benefit to organisations of all sizes. Whether you are a single business unit, a series of business units rolled up to an executive layer, or a holding company with diversified business units there is no better to experience the business potential of our Rapid Metrics Management solution.
What does a Rapid Metrics Management project involve?
- Strategic business model alignment workshop (1-2 days)
- Metrics audit of current metrics, reviewing suitability, applicability of current choices and delivery mechanism. Recommendation of full set of metrics required to optimise performance. Develop gap analysis to provide management a journey map to close the gap between current and recommended metrics.
- The Scorecard will be compiled in a full desktop version using the latest BI technology, and client data will be utilised where possible. Mock-up data will be inserted where needed to enrich the prototype experience. (15days)
- Strategy originated or refreshed using the latest strategy tools
- Metrics include where you wish the business to be rather than where it is now
- Confidence in decision making is vastly enhanced in the knowledge that you are using the correct metrics
- Correctly clustered metrics sets are designed, ensuring various role owners have a basis for understanding their “must have” metrics
- A prototype Scorecard with the selected metrics ensures a blueprint for further development and value for money is locked in given the rapid development time and commensurate cost
South African Team:+27 (0) 12 743 6630
UK Team: +44 (0)121 318 5667
Alternatively CLICK HERE to send us an email